- 1 2.5lb halibut fillet
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic clove finely minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 C Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Green onions finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, garlic, mustard, parmesan, green onion and Tabasco sauce.
- Place the fish on a broiling pan covered with tin foil. Sprinkle the fillet with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the halibut in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes or until fish is flaking with a fork. Remove from oven and place rack close to the broiling element. Turn the oven to broil.
- Spread the top of the halibut with the prepared Parmesan sauce and broil until a golden crust forms.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!