- 1 C Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Tarragon
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Finely Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Medium Shallots, Minced
- 1 tsp Course Ground Pepper
- Begin by bringing the sticks of butter up to room temperature… so but not melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine fresh herb and seasoning ingredients. Add butter and continue mixing until an even mixture is created throughout the butter. Lay 10-12 inches of plastic wrap over a cutting board and place butter in a log shape at one end. Wrap mixture, maintaining a nice even log shape (roughly 2 inches wide), and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, and up to a 7 days.
- Top your steaks with a 1/2 inch slice of the refrigerated herb butter before serving and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!