- 2 lbs Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 Tbsp Ancho chili pepper
- 1/4 C Olive oil
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp and gently toss. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers piercing once near the tail and once near the head or you can use a grill basket. Lightly oil the grill and cook shrimp for 2-5 minutes per side, or until opaque. Remove from grill and enjoy your BBQ Shrimp recipe you just prepared!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!