- 2 Wild-caught lobster tails
- Butter (for dipping)
- Lemon wedges
- Sea salt and pepper
- Rinse the thawed lobster tails under cold water and pat dry. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, make a cut from the top of the lobster tail to the bottom exposing the meat.
- Carefully, using a thin knife, loosen the flesh from the shell by inserting the knife into the shell along each “rib”, across the cut line at the top. Then slide the knife along the bottom of each side, up to the top of the cut line. Finally, reach as far as you can into the tail to release the flesh and gently pull it out and place on top of the shell.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season lobster meat with sea salt and pepper. Prepare a baking sheet with tinfoil and place the lobster tails on a baking sheet. Bake until the shell turns bright red and the meat is no longer translucent. About 15 minutes for 4-5oz and 20 minutes for 8-12oz.
- Serve immediately with melted butter and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!