Pan Seared Pork Chops with Apple Sausage Stuffing Recipe
Our Pan Roasted Pork Chops Recipe with Roasted Apples Recipe is a signature recipe brought to you by Porter and York. Fresh Meat Cut to Order.
Order Pork Chops from Porter and York here:
- 4 12oz frenched pork chops
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 large onion sliced
- Remove pork chops from the refrigerator 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a cast iron skillet or oven safe pan on medium high heat and add oil, once hot add onion slices and sauté until caramelized.
- Rinse and pat dry each pork chop and season both sides with sea salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and sear each side until golden brown. Once they are browned, add the prepared Apple sausage stuing to the skillet around the chops.
- Place the pan in the oven uncovered and cook for 20 minutes or until pork chops read 155° F on a meat thermometer. Let meat rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Pan Seared Pork Chops with Apple Sausage Stuffing Recipe by Porter and York! Please feel free to use it and take all the credit!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!