Due to the perishable nature of our products, all orders are shipped via 1 or 2-day service. We unfortunately cannot process your orders outside the continental United States at this time.
How is shipping calculated?
The fee for shipping is calculated based on our current negotiated rates with UPS for the total weight of the order to the destination ZIP code.
When does my order get shipped?
Porter & York currently ships 1-day orders, Monday – Thursday; and ships 2-day orders Monday – Wednesday; there is no Saturday delivery available.
Orders placed before 11 am Monday – Thursday with 1-day shipping will be delivered the next day. Orders placed between 11 am Thursday and Sunday night will be shipped on Monday.
How is my order shipped?
Your order will be handpicked, cut, sealed, and carefully packed in an insulated box with reusable ice packs to maintain your items in good condition for up to 56 hours. Please note, however, that frozen items (seafood, burger patties, bacon, sausage) may begin to thaw during transit.
- UPS might not leave packages in open areas (apartment or condo complexes).
- We do not currently ship to APO and other US Military locations due to the perishable nature of our products.
- We do not ship Internationally due to customs laws.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with carrier and tracking information.
You may also call (858) 848-MEAT between 9 am and 4:30 pm PST to find out the status of your order, or email us at email@example.com with your name and order number.
- Due to the perishable nature of the product, we cannot accept returned merchandise.
- We will not issue a refund to anyone’s credit card who refuses a delivery or in any way attempts to return a shipment.
- Please check all addresses carefully. Damage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee so please be sure to double-check addresses.
- The customer will then be responsible for the charges of a new order.
- Please check your delivery date carefully. Orders will be shipped based on the delivery date that is selected during checkout.
You may cancel an order with advance notice. We will do all that we can to honor your request, but if the order has already begun the shipping process, we cannot change it or cancel it. Therefore, if you must cancel an order, please do so before 4:00 p.m. PST on the day before it is scheduled to ship. PLEASE NOTE: Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to arrive later than expected so please plan ahead and order early.
Our customer service representatives are available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST. Please contact us with any questions or concerns via email.